Please - CLICK TO DONATE - Please
And I am praying to God on high,
And I am praying Him night and day,
For a little house - a house of my own,
Out of the wind’s and the rain’s way"
(The Old Woman Of The Roads - Padraic Colum - 1898)
Become involved !
go to contact page to volunteer
- Click the donate button and make a contribution (even do so regularly)
- Text MIND to 50300 to donate €2
- Ask your friends to support us
- Organise a fund raising event
- Include us in your will
- Request a Bankers Order Form to donate regularly
- Offer your services as a volunteer (volunteer to help with maintenance of gardens or houses or with other association activities)
- Understand and respect people with a mental health disability
- Recognise their needs, social and physical and their capacity
We need Help ! A major roof problem in one house will cost us €33,000.
We have signed a contract for another house .
WE CERTAINLY NEED YOUR HELP
A 100% voluntary organisation
providing secure homes to people
with a mental health disability