Hearth & Mind Mental Health Ireland Housing Charity provide homes to people with a mental health disability in which they can feel
safe and secure as tenants.
- a voluntary ‘not for profit’ organisation, limited by guarantee
- an approved charity – charity no. 20072179 (CHY no. 18684)
- a ‘housing association’ approved by the Department of the Environment Community and Local Government
By donating a few Euro a month you can make an enormous difference to many lives, to the most vulnerable people in our society.
You Can Also
Text MIND to 50300 to donate €2
This is a subscription service. Text costs €2 per Month.
Hearth and Mind will receive a minimum of €1.80 per text.
Service Provider: LIKECHARITY. Helpline: 076 6805278.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Understand and respect people with a mental health disability
- Recognise their needs, social and physical and their capacity
- Click the donate button and make a donation
- Ask your friends to support us
- Organise fund raising events
- Offer your services as a volunteer (volunteer to help with maintenance of gardens or houses or charity activities)